Throughout May, beginning on World PH Day, May 5, 80 global pulmonary hypertension (PH) organizations will participate in a worldwide awareness campaign to advocate for access to PH diagnosis, treatment and care.
Organizations will share photos, stories and social media messages linked by an image of a heart globe – the 2020 World PH Day campaign symbol. The heart globe logo symbolizes unity and the need for greater awareness of the disease. The image was the choice of representatives from PH associations around the world.
The Pulmonary Hypertension Association has designed a toolkit with easy-to-translate English-language materials you may use to participate in the World PH Day campaign. From May 5 – May 31, please use the contents of this kit to:
- Encourage people to photograph themselves with a PH awareness message.
- Change your social media profile and cover photos to the 2020 World PH Day images (below).
- Share and repost participating organizations’ World PH Day campaign posts.
- Adapt the news release template for your organization.
- Post the World PH Day graphics included in this kit (below).
Social Media Graphics
Social Media posts
Facebook and Instagram Posts
Graphiques pour médias sociaux
Social Media Posts